Who we are and what we do
We are one of the few Spanish startups that has joined Y Combinator (the top startup accelerator in the world) and we have been working since 2018 from the city of A Coruña in Spain.
We are building a platform that allows developers to build frictionless signup flows in minutes. Large companies like Airbnb, Uber or Revolut, dedicate a full engineering team to build and optimize their signup flows but most companies cannot dedicate these resources, and Arengu helps them deliver an optimized signup flow that boosts conversion rates.
Arengu has three modules that can be combined together to cover the most advanced use cases and been agnostic to your API or identity provider:
- Forms: A drag & drop editor that allows you to build custom forms without a single line of code.
- Flows: Allows you to add more complex logic to the forms such as data validations, jumps between form steps, business logic or integrations with third-party APIs.
- Pages: A static page generator based on HTML templates that allows you to create individual or massive landing pages using the previous forms and flows.
If you are curious about what you can build with Arengu, take a look at our tutorials.
We currently have customers in Europe and America. We are reinforcing the team to build the company foundations to start scaling the product based on the most relevant use cases for our customers.
What will you do?
In your daily work, you will help us to design and execute a strategy to build a technical/maker community around Arengu.
You will be part of the marketing team, but in constant contact with the product and sales teams to be up to date on the new released features or the most important use cases for our clients.
You must be involved in technical events (physical and online) to evangelize about sign-up flows, best practices and a long list of topics around digital identity, trying to get new users for Arengu and to increase loyalty for the current ones, most of them with technical backgrounds.
In addition, you will identify new use cases and create different types of content to explain how to build these complex use cases with our tool and how to integrate them with other no-code or low-code tools, frameworks or identity providers.
From technical tutorials to Twitch live streams, podcasts, or to create content on other platforms.
That’s why you will work hand in hand with the marketing team, designing the content strategy and making data-driven decisions about which platforms or content work best and looking for other tools which we can collaborate with.
Finally, you will help our users with technical questions, mainly in public platforms so you will have to become an expert building things with Arengu.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a person with great communication skills that loves to share knowledge and to proactively help everyone.
- Experience building communities and/or educating about technology.
- Great communication skills and creativity to create any kind of technical or non-technical content.
- Autonomy, proactivity and curiosity.
- Fluent English to record videos, write content or even give talks.
- To be in a time zone between GMT (London) and GMT+3 (Moscow).
It would be awesome if you have this but not required
- No-code and low-code ecosystem knowledge.
- Experience as a Technical writer creating resources as documentation, video tutorials or other kinds of content for developers or makers.
- Public speaking skills and experience as a speaker in events or conferences.
- SaaS product marketing knowledge.
- Content-focused SEO knowledge (meta tags, headers, keywords, etc)
- Experience in topics around digital identity (identity providers, authentication, identity verification, etc).
- Basic skills using Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Ads or other similar tools.
And if you are not sure if you fit into our requirements, don’t worry and apply! We usually have internal talks and you will have a budget for books or courses for training to improve your skills :)
What we offer?
At Arengu we love what we do and we have an informal and horizontal work environment because we want everyone to contribute, so every opinion and idea counts.
In addition, we love transparency and every month we organize a company update where you can ask anything you want. We bring transparency as far as we can, so you can even see the company numbers and the salaries of the founders.
In addition, we offer:
- Salary between €25k and €35k based on your value.
- Salary update according to the evolution of the company. When things go well, they should go well for the whole team.
- All employees have 22 paid non-working days for holidays and some extra days such as Christmas and New Years Eve as minimum, but there is no limit. If you need more days for any reason just ask for them. We think that it is very important to disconnect and spend time with family and friends :)
- Flexible working hours to balance professional and personal life. We try to work together for meetings and chat from 9:30 to 13:30 (GMT+1 Madrid), but you can organize the rest of your hours as you prefer.
- From 15th June to 15th September you will work 32h each week because we have 3 months of summer hours to help you to balance your personal life and spend time with your family.
- You can choose your laptop, we want you to feel comfortable.
- We have internal talks to share knowledge and you can also use some of your working hours to attend courses or conferences. Of course you will have an annual training budget.
- Free tickets for events and conferences. We usually attend events such as CommitConf, FOSDEM, T3chFest or NOSDay.
- 100% remote is available, although we try to get together in Galicia from time to time.
If you want to come to the office, we have fruit, drinks and sandwiches. It’s located in the A Coruña city center with many bars around to drink some beers after work and close to the beach.