At Barkibu, we believe that all pets deserve immediate access to veterinary advice and the best insurance to cover unforeseen health expenses.
With that in mind, we are building the best consumer experience to help pet parents take care of their pet’s health, through a combination of (i) an AI powered vet assistant, (ii) a telehealth platform, and (iii) a suite of subscription plans.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager
- We are looking for a Senior Product Manager, someone with a unique consumer product mindset capable of building, communicating, and executing a cohesive product strategy;
- You have a strong interest in using the right tools and processes to end up understanding customer behaviour, and being able to influence over that behaviour. You love working on the required iterations to end up guiding customers to success;
- You are able to make product decisions based on a deep understanding of the business and the customers. You are able to gather evidence and synthesize insights, and guide the team to the right choices;
- You are a team player.
Our culture and work environment
We have a purpose. This is what we believe in and what we’ll fight for at Barkibu: all pets deserve immediate access to veterinary advice and the best insurance to cover unforeseen health expenses.
We are data obsessed. While you work at Barkibu, you will be oriented to growing the business: you will have a clear understanding of the levers of conversion, and how different processes influence behaviour and growth.
We ❤️ tools and processes. You will work with the right tools and processes. Simply put, we like having all we need to do our job. We want your input shaping the way we work and the tools we use.
We are remote. We feel extremely productive and organized the way we work. Also, this is a work environment with a strong communication within the team. Being remote means that you are very disciplined, and also brings the freedom of working from anywhere you want.
- First weeks: From the very first day, you will own one of the key product areas of the app — the subscription plans. During the first days, you will focus on a few growth-related processes to influence behaviour and increase conversion rates;
- First few months: You will feel you have a clearer understanding of our growth engine, and how to influence it;
- By your first year: You will dominate all processes related to subscriptions, from the onboarding to the final conversion and renewal; you will understand the subscription model grows; you will understand how to identify levers of retention and how to influence them.
What are we offering?
- We are offering a unique opportunity to have impact on millions of pets, and produce such impact developing your own ideas with total ownership of a key area of the business and 100% team support. You will be accompanied by a group of very experienced colleagues in all other areas of the business with a proven operational track record;
- This is a key role at a winning company in a key sector that is going to be radically transformed by technology. Two out of three American households own pets, they spend an average of $1,380 for dogs annually, and around 50% of pets don’t have access to physical veterinary care. This is an important problem in a large market: pet health is a $100B/year market;
- We will provide you with everything you need to feel well and do great. You will work with a focused team in a great environment focused on making you, and all of us, better;
Get in touch with us
This is what motivates us. If you want to contribute, please get in touch with us. When you do, tell us what motivates you and a few examples of what you’ve done in the past.
You can email Gabi at email@example.com, or simply call me at +34 666 552 418.