🏰Who we are?
Edinu - A new home for local tech communities
We founded Edinu because we know the strongest form of community is local, but the most common form of local (Meetup) is broken.
Local tech communities deserve better so we are on a mission to build them a new (hybrid) home which is developer first, purposeful and authentic.
🎸What's the gig?
V1 validated our theory that Meetup organisers need a new home for their tech communities. Now we need a bigger house and we’re on the hunt for a lead engineer to build our V2 and lay the foundation of future products to come.
As Lead Engineer you will be key to the successful build of Edinu V2 and your efforts shall be guided by our common sense company values. The core components of the role can be broken down to the following:
- Code: You can get a product shipped yourself with one other engineer.
- Roadmap: Contribute to product and engineering roadmaps. Consistent prioritisation of the right features which delivers the best experience for our customers.
- Manage: You’ll need to be able to solve both product and engineering challenges. You’ll have experience hiring/managing/mentoring an engineering team from 5-10 people.
- Product experience. You’ve built a product from scratch and scaled it to a large audience. Alternatively you have had hands on experience of shipping stand alone products which we would love to see and hear about.
- Community & relevant experience: You’ve shown your interest in developer communities and events and understand what makes them tick. Whether attending, speaking or contributing in some form as organiser.
- Recruiting, managing, mentoring: Support the company when recruiting. Also, ideally you’ve been a product or technical lead (as a role or via a specific project) or contributed to a 5-10 person development team in your career so far.
- Diversity: We work hard to build a diverse team from the beginning. You’re a strong communicator capable of engaging all types of people and take diversity into account when hiring and/or managing employees.
Information you should know
- Fully remote leadership position with team based in Dublin & Madrid.
- Competitive market salary
- Founding equity stake
- Rolling equity top up after 4 year vesting schedule
- Backed by fantastic investors including well known tech community leaders
For queries and applications contact Neill @ firstname.lastname@example.org