We are a Madrid based company, providing worldwide services on digital trust, e-identity & e-signatures. Our purpose is making online transactions safe, trustworthy, and accountable. Even more than it's real-life (TM) counterpart.
Currently, we are seeking passionate Full-Stack Devs to help us build and evolve our products and services. We mainly use .Net. However, what we are really looking for is talent, so we don't mind evaluating candidates open to learn .Net, but with great abilities on other object-oriented languages.
- Position: .Net Sr Developer
- Pay range: 45.000€ to 56.000€ /year
- Benefits & perks: Remoting, flexible working hours, health insurance, english classes, training budget.
What we offer (besides money & benefits ;)):
- Create new stuff: Bored of working with this legacy enterprise apps based on grandpa's technology? As a growing company we are always designing brand new solutions and creating applications from scratch.. and you can be part of it too.
- Work using innovative tools & technologies: Create with us the best applications using technologies like GitHub, .NetCore, Docker, Blazor, Azure, AWS, MongoDB, Mono, Redis, RabbitMQ, PostgreSql, Salt, Vagrant...
- Learn about Information Security: This company is about computer security, electronic signature, PKIs, ethical hacking, compliance, etc. Interested? come and learn with us!
- Company/Team Culture: Here you won't find people warming his seat until 7 o'clock, nor will you have to deal with unmotivated coworkers, or nonsense bureaucracy for every task.. We do favor small, agile and focused teams, composed of friendly people, with a great (geek) sense of humor, looking for challenges.
- Open Source contributing: We do use a great deal of open source software, and we do like to contribute back. As such when we find bugs or missing features needed, we encourage our employees to submit fixes/enhancements or pull-requests to OSS projects.
- Distributed team & remote working: While still an small company, we have people at five different countries, and we were used to have remote workers and flexible working hours much before COVID was a thing.
- Location! Location! Location!.. For those not working remotelly, or just those who like to come by some days, our office is located at Madrid's Plaza de España, providing convenient access which also helps our team share a personal life outside of works, such as eating lunch together or going after hours.
What you'll need:
- Proven experience with Object Oriented programming languages like .Net or Java.
- Familiarity with programming patterns & practices, like unit/automated testing, DI, CI/CD, agile/scrum, code reviews, etc.
- Previous experience with popular web frameworks & programming languages such as Blazor, ASP/MVC (C#), JS, jQuery, Angular, React, HTML/XHTML, CSS, PHP, XML/XSL.
- Also, experience with service development concepts like REST/APIs, contract/message definitions, serialization formats, API versioning.
- Positive attitude and work ethic, passionate about programming and the ability to transfer this enthusiasm to the role with energy and self motivation.
- A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to work. Applying high standards of performance for oneself.
- Ability to organize & manage multiple priorities, demonstrating flexibility in day-to-day work.
- Establishes effective working relationship with teammates. Values clients and responds to their needs as they arise.
- Understands the professional development process and becomes actively involved by setting challenging goals and meeting them through continuous learning.
Other things we get excited about:
- Understanding of .Net's inner-workings wrt stuff like linq/lambdas, async/await, reflection, threading, concurrency, etc.
- Familiarity with cloud computing providers like Amazon, Azure, etc.
- Experience with distributed systems/software & protocols, like rabbitmq, etcd, raft, etc.
- A thing for designing, debugging and/or optimizing complex systems with lots of requests/transactions, as we do deal we high volume systems/applications.
- Knowledge of devops process and tools, like CI/CD, TDD, Unit Testing, Jenkins, microservices, etc.
- English, Portuguese or alternate second language.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field (design, computer science) or significant equivalent experience.