At Factorial, we build tools to improve the way other companies create and manage teams. We're super-serious about building the best HR software in the world. Our focus is on automating administrative tasks and becoming the platform where companies centralize their data. To build the best HR software in the world, we're building the best product team in the world. This year we're doubling the team from 8 to 16 product makers.
We provide intuitive HR solutions for SMEs around the world. Our tools automate and centralize daily tasks to provide insights and help organizations run more smoothly.
Founded in Barcelona in 2016, Factorial serves over 3000+ businesses in over 65 countries. While we got our start as time tracking and time off management software, we quickly saw that HR professionals were juggling too many single-function tools. With solutions for HR analytics, document management, performance appraisals, and more in one effective, easy-to-manage platform, we help organizations take care of their people.
Factorial is growing faster than ever– We just raised an $80m Series B, round led by Tiger Global Management, with participation from previous investors CRV, Creandum, Point Nine Capital, and K Fund, bringing the total funding amount to $100 million. Take a look and see how we started: The origin
We provide organizations around the world with the best tools, information and knowledge to help their people succeed.
We are looking for a senior product designer with leadership skills to bootstrap a team that will explore new opportunities for Factorial.
The role requires a self-starter attitude, dealing with uncertainty and combining a strategic product mindset with a focus on execution.
Knowledge of B2B software (doesn't need to be core HR: it can be accounting, project management or collaboration tools) will be a plus.
If you feel like you belong at a product-first company, want to work with a world-class team of designers and developers, and deliver the future of B2B software, please apply.
What will you be doing?
During the first few months, it will look a lot like a product designer role working solo with engineers on the first version of a product. As a product maker, at Factorial you own the product roadmap and the design execution.
Since we've got a design system in place, the UI side of things should take less time, and the focus will be on finding the right problem to solve and building a solution in close collaboration with devs.
As customers start seeing value in what you deliver, you will be building your own team to further develop the product.
You'll be part of a larger product team, working closely with our clients to understand the world of HR and spot opportunities to improve their workflows.
Additionally, we are part of the Itnig ecosystem, which means you'll be interacting with all kinds of entrepreneurs and startups, and participating in joint conferences, office parties, and more. Itnig is a venture builder with other rapidly-growing startups such as Camaloon and Quipu.
It is an excellent place to learn from other talented professionals, have interesting discussions and knowledge exchanges, and debate different solutions to problems shared among all the startups.
Itnig organizes activities to bridge and exchange know-how between the different teams and make the most for everyone. Plus, we organize workshops, talks, conferences, and all kinds of after-work activities.
You're a good fit if you:
- Are passionate about digital products and how people interact with them
- Have experience with B2B software (doesn't need to be core HR: it can be accounting, project management or collaboration tools)
- Can deal with uncertainty, find problems worth solving and make plans to execute solutions
- Have strong communication skills, and you can speak and write in English fluently
- Care about the finest details in the products you create
- Understand the importance of visual design and delivery of polished products to final users
The annual gross salary range for these positions is 50,000€ - 60,000€
What's next after I apply?
This is what the process looks like:
- After submitting your application, you enter our candidate pool.
- If your profile is selected, we'll contact you to set the first phone interview. In this interview, we try to align expectations regarding your goals, motivations, and position.
- After that phone interview, if we see alignment we'll invite you to do a product challenge with us. This is a 2-hour synchronous workshop where you'll have to solve an exercise with some members of our team. It helps us in getting a better picture of your skills, and it helps you get a better understanding of the day-to-day job.
- If the challenge goes well, we'll make some reference calls with people you've worked within the past.
- Finally, after the reference calls, we'll make you an offer if we see a clear fit within the team.
Perks of being part of our team
- Activities such as internal product talks and presentations every month, design review meetings every week, or a product book club 💭
- Team budget for learning materials such as books, courses, etc 📚
- High growth, multicultural and friendly environment 🤝🏽
- A direct line to our customers: everybody in the product team has direct access to thousands of companies willing to talk to improve Factorial 👂
- Flexible schedules! ⏰
- We are flexible with working remotely, but we try to get the team together at the office every quarter 🏡
- Free physical therapy in the office once a week! 💪
- AXA private health insurance 🩺
- Healthy life with Andjoy (Gyms, pools, outdoor classes) 🧘
- Save expenses with Cobee 💰
- Language classes with Yolk Academy & Factorial Language exchange 🧑🏫
- Get the most out of your salary with Devengo 💸
- Breakfast in the office and organic fruit 🍏
- Syra discounts ❗
- Free caffeine and theine ☕
- Pet Friendly 🐶
We have team members from more than 25 countries and we promote an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates. Come join the team! 🌎