At Factorial, we build tools to improve the way other companies create and manage teams. We're super-serious about building the best HR software in the world. Our focus is on automating administrative tasks and becoming the platform where companies centralize their data. To build the best HR software in the world, we're building the best product team in the world. This year we're doubling the team from 8 to 16 product makers.
About us 🤓
Factorial is an HR Software startup founded 5 years ago, we've won awards and received outstanding customer feedback since day one. It has closed over 18M€ in funding with top international venture capital firms (CRV, Creandum, Point Nine Capital and K Fund). Take a look and see how we started: The origin 🕳
Our Mission 🚀
To help small and medium companies automate HR workflows, centralize people data and make better business decisions. Currently serves thousands of customers in over 60 countries all over the world and across industries, it has built a super talented team of over +200 people in its headquarters in sunny Barcelona.🌞
The Role 💡
We have 3 positions open, and we will be looking at two profiles
- Junior/mid-level product designers know their way around UI and UX, and want to understand better both ends of the process. From gathering inputs and prioritizing ideas to tracking the impact the interfaces they design have on the business.
- Senior product designers with experience in product-level decision making. Used to working with metrics, gathering customer insights, and prioritizing initiatives that impact the business
If you feel like you belong at a product-first company, want to work with a world-class team of designers and developers, and deliver the future of B2B software, please apply.
What will I be doing? 👀
The product we're building has a large number of flows and features that need to be added in a cohesive way so everything falls into place naturally. We knew this from the get-go, so before writing a single line of code we created an atomic design system as the foundation for all the interfaces we were gonna be building. Our vision for Factorial builds on top of this concept: creating abstractions in the form of building blocks that we can use to add functionalities faster and more effectively.
As a product maker, you'll be part of our product team. You'll be working closely with our clients to understand the world of HR and spot opportunities to improve their workflows.
Additionally, we are part of the Itnig ecosystem, which means you'll be interacting with all kinds of entrepreneurs and startups, and participating in joint conferences, office parties, and more. Itnig is a venture builder with other rapidly-growing startups such as Camaloon and Quipu.
It is an excellent place to learn from other talented professionals, have interesting discussions and knowledge exchanges, and debate different solutions to problems shared among all the startups.
Itnig organizes activities to bridge and exchange know-how between the different teams and make the most for everyone. Plus, we organize workshops, talks, conferences, and all kinds of after-work activities.
You're a good fit if you:
- Are passionate about digital products and how people interact with them
- Actively find ways to improve processes and results, even if they're outside of your comfort zone
- Have strong communication skills, and you can speak and write in English fluently
- Care about the finest details in the products you create
- Understand the importance of visual design and delivery of polished products to final users
Annual gross salary range for these positions is 30,000€ - 55,000€
What's next after I apply? 🔜
This is what the process looks like:
- After submitting your application, you enter our candidate pool.
- If your profile is selected, we'll contact you to set the first phone interview. In this interview, we try to align expectations regarding your goals, motivations, and position.
- After that phone interview, if we see alignment we'll invite you to do a product challenge with us. This is a 2-hour synchronous workshop where you'll have to solve an exercise with some members of our team. It helps us in getting a better picture of your skills, and it helps you get a better understanding of the day-to-day job.
- If the challenge goes well, we'll make some reference calls with people you've worked within the past.
- Finally, after the reference calls, we'll make you an offer if we see a clear fit within the team.
Perks of being part of our team 😏
- Activities such as internal product talks and presentations every month, design review meetings every week, or a product book club 💭
- Team budget for learning materials such as books, courses, etc 📚
- High growth, multicultural and friendly environment 🤝🏽
- A direct line to our customers: everybody in the product team has direct access to thousands of companies willing to talk to improve Factorial 👂
- Flexible schedules! ⏰
- We are flexible with working remotely, but we try to get the team together at the office every quarter 🏡
- Free physical therapy in the office once a week! 💪
- AXA private health insurance 🩺
- Healthy life with Andjoy (Gyms, pools, outdoor classes) 🧘
- Save expenses with Cobee 💰
- Language classes with Yolk Academy & Factorial Language exchange 🧑🏫
- Get the most out of your salary with Devengo 💸
- Breakfast in the office and organic fruit 🍏
- Syra discounts ❗
- Free caffeine and theine ☕
- Pet Friendly 🐶
We have team members from more than 25 countries and we promote an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates. Come join the team! 🌎