Ledgy’s mission is to democratize ownership in startups. We create transparency for all stakeholders of a company and bring scalability to important processes for founders such as managing their stockholders, preparing financing rounds, and granting equity to all their employees.
Our customers are successful European companies, like Raisin, wefox, Pleo, Gorillas, Cognite and many more.
Since our incorporation in 2017, we’ve been listed every year among the TOP 100 Swiss startups and are ranked as the #1 ICT startup in Switzerland.
We are an international and diverse team of 19 people, coming from 17 different countries speaking 18 different languages.
We believe that startups are a main driver of positive change in the world and help create equal opportunities for everyone outside of corporate hierarchies. Humanity needs solutions for the current challenges, like climate change and the best source for this innovation are startups. We try to live by strong moral values and offer an example to other companies, while helping them be more successful with our product so they can drive the change forward.
We believe that equal opportunities for all social groups of society are necessary, and are committed to a culture where everyone feels welcome and respected.
We sincerely live and work by our beliefs so every hire for us is an important one. We’ve done a great job so far in building our team and our hope is that you will be able to join us.
As the Lead Designer (UI/UX) at Ledgy, your mission is to take ownership of our design to make sure that our customers are delighted by our product. Your main focus at the beginning will be product planning together with our CPO, CTO, and first product manager, while also occasionally helping other departments like marketing. But from day one your responsibility will also be to think about improving the design processes and hiring the next people for our product team.
At Ledgy, you will
- Think deeply about the UX design of new and existing features
- Talk to or observe users on a regular basis to understand their needs
- Prototype in Figma with our component library (and constantly improving it)
- Keep our visual brand consistent and strong across all channels
- Build the design team and processes, potentially hiring a great graphic designer to complement our team
You are perfect for this job if you
- Are able to adapt in a constantly changing environment
- Listening and leadership skills: able to give and receive feedback, onboard people and create positive change
- Experience with design in a high-growth environment
- UX design experience with a graphic design background
- Have knowledge of the world of equity, employee participation plans and fundraising
The job ad doesn’t match your profile perfectly? Apply anyways! You could be who we want without us even knowing about it.
Being part of Ledgy means to
- See “the whole journey” and be one of the first team members of a company that scales from Switzerland to be the major player in Europe and globally
- Work with a passionate team with diverse interests such as the outdoors ⛰️, meditation 🧘, and space exploration 🌌
- Have a chance to get to get to know the startup world and it’s leaders inside and out
- Have flexible working hours, be able to work remotely, and benefit from 25 days of vacation
- Get stock options to become an owner of Ledgy yourself
- Take part in quarterly company offsites and regular team activities …all this to create a fun 🎉 and productive 👩🏾💻 working environment where personal hobbies and projects have enough space as well.
Apply including your CV and a video (max. 4 min) with your answers to the following questions:
- What makes you excited about this opportunity?
- What previous achievement in your life are you most proud of and why?
When submitting the application, you will be asked to provide the link to your Personal Website. Enter your video here as a URL to an unlisted video on YouTube.