MONEI is an early-stage startup aiming to radically transform how digital payments are handled. We are a product driven-company shaping a new way for companies to handle their money digitization.
We are a real sustainable company founded in 2019 and bootstrapped by a small team (~10). We have a flat organization with light meetings and 0 friction between product and engineering.
We are looking for a Senior Backend Engineer with leadership skills. You'll solve hard problems and have a deep impact on the end-product but also you will be an important pillar for the growth of our tech team.
- +4 years of experience in a challenging Software Engineering role.
- +2 years of experience managing teams.
- Experience with building, testing, and deploying performant APIs.
- You know NodeJS & have deep knowledge/interest in AWS Lambda + Serverless.
- English is a must because we have team members from different countries but most of the team speak Spanish.
About the position
You'll work hand by hand in a fast-paced environment with:
- Alex Saiz Verdaguer (CEO & Head of Product)
- Dmitriy Nevzorov (CTO)
- David Molina (Junior Backend Developer)
Continuously delivering value with cutting-edge technologies. Using AWS’s out-of-the-box solutions, we are able to focus on our product and business logic rather than spending time reinventing the wheel.
Stack: TypeScript, Serverless Framework and technologies like AWS Lambda, DynamoDB, Elasticsearch AppSync GraphQL, Cognito, API Gateway, Kinesis Streams, SNS, SQS, SES, CloudFormation, and many others on the back-end and React, Apollo, AWS Amplify on the front.
We recently won the AWS’ Startup Architecture Challenge.
Other useful info
- 100% remote. We do have an office in Malaga & Barcelona, so if you are in the area you can work from there as well.
- Flexible hours and paid-time-off policy.
- Spanish contract if you are in Spain