At Onyze we are creating the first digital asset custody platform in Spain, and why not, in Europe. In short, we are building the platform and services necessary for your bank to offer you Bitcoin, Ethereum and other digital assets. Can you imagine how exciting this is?
We are currently in the consolidation phase and we want to tell the world what we are doing, and we want to tell it awesomely well! That is why we want to incorporate a frontend profile into the team that helps us with everything we have on hand.
The profile will go to work side by side with the CEO / CTO, and the rest of the team to advance in the different lines of work showing our products to the world.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a frontend profile with some flexibility in terms of experience, since what interests us are developers who live this profession and want to do challenging projects that they can be proud of and that enrich their portfolio.
You must have experience in:
- More than 1 year of experience
- React (some tool we have goes on React and, who knows if tomorrow we won't migrate everything)
- Communication with APIs.
- Taste for design and detail. Above all, the detail.
- Live comfortable with observables.
What are you going to do in Onyze?
During the first weeks, understand what we are doing and how we do it, understand the different pieces and how they interrelate.
Before the end of the first month, you will have that global image, and we can begin to tinker and make the first corrections on what is assembled, as well as create new pieces of the project.
Once you have the necessary knowledge, you will take care not only of small pieces but you will take on more responsibilities about the areas to work and how to do it, as well as raising possibilities and changes along the way.
What do we offer?
- Permanent position, with a salary between € 24-32K depending on previous experience.
- Internal projection with salary and responsibilities reviews based on progress.
- The flexibility of hours and place of work: Although it is true that we work at home (at this moment) from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. (Fridays until 3 pm) we have no problem with each employee adjusting his or her schedule to his needs and those of his team since we work by objectives, not by schedule.
- Teleworking: The team is self-managing and can decide when and how to work. We have adapted to the new times and, although we like to see each other and be together as the good family that we consider ourselves to be, teleworking for us is a present and very real option!
Ok, I'm interested, and now?
If you are interested, write us an email to email@example.com telling us about yourself (the more detailed the better) and attaching your CV and your Github account.
As soon as we review it, we will contact you to meet us, we will ask you some basic questions and we will give you a small technical exercise to see your tech level.
We are looking forward to incorporating people like you, so don't hesitate to introduce yourself!