We are looking for a motivated Product Manager to join our Product Team, based in our headquarters in Madrid (Spain).
As a global company with big ambitions, we’re looking for the right match. You should be a seasoned product development professional with a creative and entrepreneurial spirit, and hands-on experience building online consumer businesses and/or SaaS platforms.
We are an international technology company that believes in fostering a dynamic, motivating, startup environment. We offer a great company culture centered on talent, innovation, teamwork, outstanding customer service and a happy team.
You should have
- An agile mindset and experience (without a scrum obsession);
- An iterative mindset aimed at continuous improvement;
- An interest in technology, cloud architectures, automation pipelines, security and devops culture;
- Be metrics focused;
- Be used to and comfortable with working alongside engineers.
What you will be doing
As part of the Packlink Internal Platform as a Service area, your mission will be to supply self-service tools to the rest of the software teams to make them self-sufficient and not dependant on the platform teams for infrastructure resources and delivery flows. These self-service tools and automated processes will act as an abstraction layer of our infrastructure and cloud services.
The main projects you will be working on are
- Infrastructure - Delivering self-service tools to the rest of the software teams (infrastructure resources and delivering flows);
- Implementation - Implementing a new container orchestrator that allows users to control when containers start and stop, group them into clusters, and coordinate all of the processes that compose an application;
- Observability - Going beyond simply monitoring the applications;
- **Improvement **- Improving our API Gateway, considering elements like security access, rate limits, auto-generated documentation, monitoring, DDoS attack mechanisms, etc.;
- Security - Focusing on AAA (authentication, authorization, audit).
- Collaborate with all the software teams and stakeholders to drive and deliver an abstraction layer that acts as an Internal Platform as a Service for software teams;
- Be responsible for creating user stories, user manuals and documentation;
- Improve the UX and DX (development experience) of the tools we deliver to the software teams in an iterative way (your workmates on the engineering teams and in other departments will be your clients);
- Set clear goals and prioritize backlog according to the needs of the tech and internal software teams;
- Properly communicate adopted decisions to the stakeholders involved;
- Measure the impact of each change deployed to production or delivered to the software teams.
What we offer
- Compensation plan 💸 The salary range for this role is between € 45,000 - € 55,000.
- Free language classes 🇬🇧 🇪🇸 We are English and Spanish speakers, and offer the ability to improve your language skills with classes.
- Health and Wellness 🏅 We care about your well-being: gym membership or private health insurance, 100% free.
- Enjoy your Birthday 🎂 Take your birthday off and celebrate in style!
- Great work-life balance ⚖️ We offer a flexible work schedule and the ability to work from home.
- A young and upbeat work environment 👕 Leave your suit behind; we’re a t-shirt and converse kind of place.
- A truly international team 🌍 At our company, there are 15 nationalities represented and 10 languages spoken!
Plus, many more exciting perks!