What we'd need...
We are looking for an awesome Product Manager to join our product team to help us deliver the leading technology for closing contracts and maximize the performance of e-signature solutions. This role will require you to work with multidisciplinary teams, being in contact with the latest technologies on the market and always looking to go further.
Some of your responsibilities will be...
- Manage the roadmap for your area: prioritise a wide range of inputs to make sure Engineering are working on the most impactful topics
- Scope and define the specifics of the problem, and work with other departments to find the right solutions
- Evaluate if the solutions have solved the problem through qualitative (beta, client feedback) and quantitative measures
- Use data as a tool to support your hypotheses, validate solutions, and evaluate success
- Hold groomings, write user stories and prioritize the product backlog.
- Be an ambassador of the roadmap across the entire company and insure internal effective communication on all product topics
This is you
- At least one significant experience in a senior role
- Proven track-record of launching products from idea to production
- Have worked with advanced product management concepts, from business requirements, to use-cases, stories, user-experience, in an agile environment
- Ideally experience using Jira and Confluence for Product Management, or similar suite
- Have strong opinions about your product and are not afraid to be the principle owner of your product
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Proactive and detail oriented. Team player.
- Sociable, with a happy and positive attitude.
- Proficiency in Spanish and good level of written and spoken English.
- Experience working in agile/scrum environment.
You will be our ideal candidate if you are...
- Honest, reliable, hard-working and you have a growth mindset.
- Technically savvy: you know the ins and outs of all digital tools you use and you quickly understand and become an expert on any new tools you need to use.
- Very well organized: you are able to prioritize, you keep yourself focused and you always pay attention to detail.
- You like experimentation and you are always looking for better ways to get things done.
- A good team player, resolutive and proactive. You don’t need hand-holding to get things done.
- A strong executioner, and someone who understands and agrees with the quote: "Plans are useless but planning is indispensable" (by Dwight D. Eisenhower).
- You are motivated by challenges, and you don’t get easily overwhelmed when there are lots of things to do.
- Smart and fast-learner, but humble enough to give and accept constructive feedback.
- Someone who always puts the team and company goals before his/her own professional goals.
- Passionate about the continuous improvement of processes, as well as excellence-oriented.