We are an international digital studio that transforms ideas into incredible products. We are part of Tiny, a Canadian investment fund behind industry giants such as Dribbble or Metalab. We work with North American startups helping them create and launch disruptive products to the market.
Z1 is not a design agency with several engineers, nor a development consultant with a handful of designers. We are a team of more than 70 designers, engineers and communication professionals that approach each project holistically.
We always work as a team, both remotely (we have colleagues in New York, San Francisco, Vancouver, etc.) and in person at our main headquarters located in the center of Seville, a 700m2 space where you will feel at home.
We would like to incorporate into our team people who bring their full potential and work comfortably in dynamic environments so that they can collaborate in a diverse range of projects.
What are we looking for
A copywriter who supports the creation of excellent content for Z1 both in English and Spanish.
What you will do
Your day to day would involve some tasks like these:
- Work hand in hand with the marketing team to brainstorm, write, review and deliver a variety of content such as blog posts, case studies, digital products' copies, or press releases.
- Contribute to the in-house marketing strategy, as well as for some of the digital products we craft.
- Work to improve and ensure accessibility and diversity within every piece of content we deliver.
- Write content that is honest, clear, and engaging enough to help bring Z1 and our clients' strategies to life.
- Manage different Social Media accounts.
- Collaborate with internal cross-functional teams including sales, people, and operations.
Besides sharing your previous work with us, we'd love it if you:
- Are bilingual in English and Spanish.
- Have experience writing compelling stories and creating key content deliverables.
- Have excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Love Social Media and stay up to date with digital trends.
- Feel comfortable working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Have the agility to deliver on time, budget, and expectations.
- Have the ability to think strategically and conceptualize creatively.
- Feel comfortable learning how to use new digital tools.
- Have a great taste for design and attention to detail.
It's a great plus if you also:
- Have a Journalism background
- Know about Content Design, UX Writing, and Storytelling
- Know the basics of Medium, Notion, Figma, and Webflow
- Know how to take cool pictures
Here you are some perks why you’d love to join our team:
- Salary scale: We base fixed salaries on experience, achieving a homogeneous and revisable system of remuneration. It ranges between €20-26K according to responsibility and expertise. The first salary review will be at 6 months after you join the team.
- Bonus Pay: On top of your regular earnings, we thank you with extra payments for your commitment regarding leadership, adaptation to remote work, the successful recommendation of candidates and more!
- Permanent contract: Our idea when you start at Z1 is that you feel so comfortable that you want to stay. We are devoted to making you happy, starting by offering you a long-lasting relationship from day 1.
- 36-hour working week, 32 productive + 4 for training: We want you to feel fulfilled, both professionally and personally, and that you have quality time not only at work but also with your friends and family. We are serious about achieving a real work-life balance!
- Training plan: We need to stay up to date on technology and design trends, and we are aware the only way to achieve it is by dedicating time for research. You'll have four hours per week included in your working hours to improve your skills, being 2 for English lessons and 2 to study whatever you want.
- Special offers: We'll provide you with a Cobee card after your first six months with us, with which you'll have discounts on restaurants, food deliveries, nursery schools and public transport.
- Good vibes only: We take our job very seriously, but working with us is fun, we promise! For us is vital that we build a healthy work environment together. Get ready for an enjoyable team-building activity every week.