We are an international digital studio that transforms ideas into incredible products. We are part of Tiny, a Canadian investment fund behind industry giants such as Dribbble or Metalab. We work with North American startups helping them create and launch disruptive products to the market.
Z1 is not a design agency with several engineers, nor a development consultant with a handful of designers. We are a team of more than 70 designers, engineers and communication professionals that approach each project holistically.
We always work as a team, both remotely (we have colleagues in New York, San Francisco, Vancouver, etc.) and in person at our main headquarters located in the center of Seville, a 700m2 space where you will feel at home.
We would like to incorporate into our team people who bring their full potential and work comfortably in dynamic environments so that they can collaborate in a diverse range of projects.
What are we looking for
A Digital Marketing Specialist to help us drive Z1's market and business growth.
What you will do
Your day to day would involve some tasks like these:
- Contribute to the in-house growth marketing strategy, as well as for some of the digital products we craft.
- Be responsible for proposing, executing, and reviewing marketing initiatives based on data analysis.
- Craft growth marketing experiments and scale them.
- Carry out reports and take measures to increase marketing performance.
- Define our strategy for SEO, ensuring maximum visibility in front of potential clients, and driving a healthy organic metric, growing our audience beyond just the people who know us.
- Propose trendy campaigns for different Social Media accounts.
- Running social ads identifying compelling value propositions, writing enticing ad copy, and targeting audiences that fit our services.
- Work closely with business and operational stakeholders outside of marketing, developing strategies for how marketing helps achieve broader company goals.
- Collaborate with internal cross-functional teams including sales, people, and operations.
Besides sharing your previous work with us, we'd love it if you:
- Have experience in performance marketing and leading campaigns.
- Know about data-driven revenue maximization.
- Have a deep understanding and keep up with the latest SEO/SEM protocols and procedures.
- Have the ability to define a strategy and prioritize projects to drive growth.
- Have an advanced analytical mindset.
- Have the ability to think strategically and conceptualize creatively.
- Have the agility to deliver on time, budget, and expectations.
- Feel comfortable working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Have excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Are proactive and resourceful.
- Feel comfortable working in English.
It's a great plus if you also:
- Have a process for consistently generating growth ideas
- Have the ability to reflect and data literacy to assess what growth successes and failures have taught you
- Have experience within the B2B market
- Love Social Media and stay up to date with digital tools and rends
Here are some perks why you’d love to join our team:
- Salary scale. We base fixed salaries on experience, achieving a homogeneous and revisable system of remuneration. It ranges between €20-26K according to responsibility and expertise. The first salary review will be at 6 months after you join the team.
- Bonus Pay: On top of your regular earnings, we thank you with extra payments for your commitment regarding leadership, adaptation to remote work, the successful recommendation of candidates, ... and more coming soon!
- Flexible working hours: We want you to feel fulfilled, both professionally and personally, and that you have quality time not only at work but also with your friends and family. The distribution of our working time is completely different!
- Indefinite contract: Our idea when you start at Z1 is that you spend a long time with us. We want you to feel happy and that you bring out your best version.
- Training plan: We need to stay up to date on technology and design trends, and we are aware that the only way to achieve this is by dedicating time for research and study.
- Good vibes only: We take our job very seriously, but working with us is fun, we promise! For us is vital that we build a healthy work environment together. Get ready for an enjoyable team-building activity every week.