About Z1 for WU
Z1 is an international digital studio that transforms ideas into incredible products. We are a team of more than 70 designers at Z1, engineers and communication professionals that approach each project holistically. We are part of Tiny, a Canadian investment fund behind industry giants such as Dribbble or Metalab. We work with North American startups helping them create and launch disruptive products to the market.
Z1 for WU is about making Z1 projects shine beyond one. This means providing technical excellence support for projects already developed by our team in the process from Zero to One.
We want to incorporate into the Z1 for WU team senior and expert people who bring their full potential and work comfortably in challenging environments. They will work remotely for North American startups, maintaining and evolving amazing digital products.
🔎 What are we looking for
Senior Frontend Software Developer
Your day to day would involve some tasks like these:
- Collaborate with your project team to work on tasks from the backlog that are based on the project's priorities
- Partner with the technical support team and the client to innovate and develop new design and interaction concepts
- Understand the current sprint priorities and knows when to change focus to finish the sprint on time as well as raise any flags when you suspect the project timeline might be at risk
- Help plan out sprints by writing tasks and providing estimates
- Take initiative to research, troubleshoot and resolve bugs and issues as they arise
- Provide mentorship for junior/less experienced members of the team
- Code reviews and continuous feedback
- 5+ years experience as a Front-end Software Engineer.
- 5+ years of experience with React & Typescript.
- Experience with Apollo Client & Reactive variables.
- Experience with Material-UI, Styled Components, React Router & Framer motion.
- Experience with Nextjs & Serverless Nextjs.
- Experience with Amplitude, Braze, Google Analytics & AppsFlyer.
- Extensive experience with version control systems (Git & Git Flow).
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or comparable discipline
It's a great plus if you also know about:
- Experience with Node based Back-end framework.
- Familiarity with both SQL and NoSQL databases (Postgres, Redis & DynamoDB).
- Experience on project with many users.
- Experience working in a fast pace startup-like environment
- Flexibility to adapt to USA time zone
- Able to effectively, conversationally communicate in English (written, spoken)
✨ Some highlights
- Salary scale: It ranges between €50-65K according to responsibility and expertise.
- Work remotely from where ever you are!: We want you to feel fulfilled, both professionally and personally, and that you have quality time not only at work but also with your friends and family.
- Indefinite contract: Our idea when you start that you spend a long time with us. We want you to feel happy and that you bring out your best version.