We are an international digital studio that transforms ideas into incredible products. We are part of Tiny, a Canadian investment fund behind industry giants such as Dribbble or Metalab. We work with North American startups helping them create and launch disruptive products to the market.
Z1 is not a design agency with several engineers, nor a development consultant with a handful of designers. We are a team of more than 70 designers, engineers and communication professionals that approach each project holistically.
We always work as a team, both remotely (we have colleagues in New York, San Francisco, Vancouver, etc.) and in person at our main headquarters located in the center of Seville, a 700m2 space where you will feel at home. We would like to incorporate into our team people who bring their full potential and work comfortably in dynamic environments so that they can collaborate in a diverse range of projects.
What are we looking for
A Product Designer able to make UI/UX decisions in an agile way.
What you will do
Your day to day would involve some tasks like these:
- Translate client's needs or requests into design solutions by researching, wireframing, sketching and prototyping for desktop and mobile applications.
- Design unique, useful, high-quality layouts, incorporating user requirements, both in terms of functions and aesthetics.
- Create the correct design and UI/UX decisions in an agile and independent way, without constant supervision.
- Collaborate in defining, updating and using the UI Component guidelines, including design systems when appropriate.
Besides sharing your portfolio with us, you'll need:
- Master tools like Figma.
- Control Jira.
- Feel comfortable working in English.
- Great taste for design and attention to detail.
- Ability to think strategically and conceptualize creatively.
- Good communication skills and ability to work on multidisciplinary teams.
- Agility to be ready to deliver on time, budget and expectations.
It's a great plus if you also know about:
Here you are some perks why you’d love to join our team:
- Salary scale: We base fixed salaries on experience, achieving a homogeneous and revisable system of remuneration. It ranges between €24-30K according to responsibility and expertise. The first salary review will be at 6 months after you join the team.
- Bonus Pay: On top of your regular earnings, we thank you with extra payments for your commitment regarding leadership, adaptation to remote work, the successful recommendation of candidates and more!
- Permanent contract: Our idea when you start at Z1 is that you feel so comfortable that you want to stay. We are devoted to making you happy, starting by offering you a long-lasting relationship from day 1.
- 32-hour productive working week + 8 flexible hours: We want you to feel fulfilled, both professionally and personally, and that you have quality time not only at work but also with your friends and family. We are serious about achieving a real work-life balance!
- Training plan: We need to stay up to date on technology and design trends, and we are aware the only way to achieve it is by dedicating time for research. You'll have four hours per week included in your working hours to improve your skills, being 2 for English lessons and 2 to study whatever you want.
- Special offers: We'll provide you with a Cobee card after your first six months with us, with which you'll have discounts on restaurants, food deliveries, nursery schools and public transport.
- Good vibes only: We take our job very seriously, but working with us is fun, we promise! For us is vital that we build a healthy work environment together. Get ready for an enjoyable team-building activity every week.