We are an international digital studio that transforms ideas into incredible products. We are part of Tiny, a Canadian investment fund behind industry giants such as Dribbble or Metalab. We work with North American startups helping them create and launch disruptive products to the market.
Z1 is not a design agency with several engineers, nor a development consultant with a handful of designers. We are a team of more than 70 designers, engineers and communication professionals that approach each project holistically.
We always work as a team, both remotely (we have colleagues in New York, San Francisco, Vancouver, etc.) and in person at our main headquarters located in the center of Seville, a 700m2 space where you will feel at home.
We would like to incorporate into our team people who bring their full potential and work comfortably in dynamic environments so that they can collaborate in a diverse range of projects.
What are we looking for
Someone to help the team create a truly scalable test infrastructure to ensure quality.
What you will do
Your day to day would involve some tasks like these:
- Work hand in hand with the QA lead to define and implement a testing strategy.
- Build a strong QA team able to implement and manage a quality system that reaches all Z1 projects.
- Develop tests in Z1 projects: e2e tests, unit tests, integration test.
- Document and communicate the bugs found.
- Take initiative to research, troubleshoot and resolve bugs and issues as they arise
- Support other team members through code reviews and continuous feedback.
- Be a flexible team player, stepping into a variety of roles, as needed
Besides showing us your previous works, you’ll need:
- Knowledge of software development and QA methodologies
- Excellent analytical abilities
- Attention to detail, we seek excellence in each product developed at Z1.
- Great learning capability
- Skills to work both self-directed and collaboratively to deliver results in a fast paced, startup environment
- Positive attitude and sense of humor
It’s a great plus if you also has experience:
- working previously as QA Engineer
- testing systems using multiple environments
- using Testcafe, Cypress o similar
- using Sentry, Crashlytics o similar
- with e2e tests, unit tests, integration test
Here you are some perks why you’d love to join our team:
- Salary scale: We base fixed salaries on experience, achieving a homogeneous and revisable system of remuneration. It ranges between €16-40K according to responsibility and expertise. The first salary review will be at 6 months after you join the team.
- Bonus Pay: On top of your regular earnings, we thank you with extra payments for your commitment regarding leadership, adaptation to remote work, the successful recommendation of candidates and more!
- Permanent contract: Our idea when you start at Z1 is that you feel so comfortable that you want to stay. We are devoted to making you happy, starting by offering you a long-lasting relationship from day 1.
- 36-hour working week, 32 productive + 4 for training: We want you to feel fulfilled, both professionally and personally, and that you have quality time not only at work but also with your friends and family. We are serious about achieving a real work-life balance!
- Training plan: We need to stay up to date on technology and design trends, and we are aware the only way to achieve it is by dedicating time for research. You'll have four hours per week included in your working hours to improve your skills, being 2 for English lessons and 2 to study whatever you want.
- Special offers: We'll provide you with a Cobee card after your first six months with us, with which you'll have discounts on restaurants, food deliveries, nursery schools and public transport.
- Good vibes only: We take our job very seriously, but working with us is fun, we promise! For us is vital that we build a healthy work environment together. Get ready for an enjoyable team-building activity every week.