What are we looking for
Someone to help the team create a truly scalable test infrastructure to ensure quality.
What you will do
Your day to day would involve some tasks like these:
- Build a strong QA area able to implement and manage a Quality System that reaches all Z1 projects
- Take the initiative to research, troubleshoot and resolve bugs and issues as they arise
- Document and communicate the found bugs
- Develop tests in Z1 projects: e2e tests, unit tests, and integration tests
- Investigate edge cases and scenarios that could be problematic
- Support other team members through code reviews and continuous feedback
- Be a flexible team player, stepping into a variety of roles, as needed
Besides showing us your previous works, you’ll need:
- Minimum of 2+ years’ work experience in QA
- Ambition to create your own plan and structure
- Attention to detail, we seek excellence in each product developed at Z1.
- Ability to work both self-directed and collaboratively to deliver results in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Great analytical ability
- Positive attitude and sense of humor
It’s a great plus if you also has experience:
- using Testcafe, Cypress or similar
- using Sentry, Crashlytics or similar
- with e2e tests, unit tests, integration test
Here you are some perks why you’d love to join our team:
- Salary scale. We base fixed salaries on experience, achieving a homogeneous and revisable system of remuneration. It ranges between €16- 40K according to responsibility and expertise. The first salary review will be at 6 months after you join the team.
- Bonus Pay: On top of your regular earnings, we thank you with extra payments for your commitment regarding leadership, adaptation to remote work, the successful recommendation of candidates, ... and more coming soon!
- Flexible working hours: We want you to feel fulfilled, both professionally and personally, and that you have quality time not only at work but also with your friends and family. The distribution of our working time is completely different!
- Indefinite contract: Our idea when you start at Z1 is that you spend a long time with us. We want you to feel happy and that you bring out your best version.
- Training plan: We need to stay up to date on technology and design trends, and we are aware that the only way to achieve this is by dedicating time for research and study.
- Good vibes only: We take our job very seriously, but working with us is fun, we promise! For us is vital that we build a healthy work environment together. Get ready for an enjoyable team-building activity every week.