Publicado: 23 días
What you will do
Your day to day would involve some tasks like these:
- Partner with the design team, the product management team and the client to innovate and develop new design and interaction concepts
- Share and document knowledge and best practices for front-end development in React Native
- Mentor and support other team members through code reviews and continuous feedback
- Take initiative to research, troubleshoot and resolve bugs and issues as they arise
- Be a flexible team player, stepping into a variety of roles, as needed
Besides showing us your previous works, you’ll need:
- Strong experience building modern, elegant apps using React Native
- Some experience with GraphQL and Apollo/Relay (or motivation to learn it)
- Experience with test frameworks Jest + Detox
- Some experience with Swift & Kotlin (native development)
- Be passionate about User Experience
- Understanding of RESTful services and service oriented architecture
- Ability to work both self-directed and collaboratively to deliver results in a fast paced, startup environment
- Positive attitude and sense of humor
- Consummate team player, able to wear multiple hats, and assist team members when needed
Here you are some perks why you’d love joining our team:
- Salary scale. We base salary on experience, achieving a homogeneous and revisable system of remuneration. It ranges between €16/20K for Juniors, €21/25K for Mid-Senior profiles, and €26/36K for Seniors. The first salary review will be at 6 months after incorporation.
- Flexible working hours. We want you to feel fulfilled, both professionally and personally, and that you have quality time not only at work but also with your friends and family.
- Training plan. We need to stay up to date on technology and design trends, and we are aware that the only way to achieve this is by dedicating time for research and study.
- Good vibes only. We take our job very seriously, but working with us is fun, we promise! For us is vital that we build a healthy work environment together.